An investment in a new roof for your Roseville, Michigan home is one of the most high-value investments you can make. A new roof protects your home while increasing its curb appeal. At J&J Roofing in Roseville, we’re proud to partner with CertainTeed to provide high-performance roofing materials throughout the Macomb county area.
CertainTeed is widely considered one of the top roofing manufacturers for residential roofing materials. One of the benefits of installing a roof from CertainTeed is the wide selection of roofing materials available. In this post, we’ll discuss some of the options available from CertainTeed. Give us a call to schedule your new roof installation today.
Considerations Before Designing Your Roof
Before you get started on your new roof design, it’s a good idea to research which roofing styles will look best for your home. Roof replacement gives you the chance to change the design and color of your roof. Find out what kinds of roofing shingles look best for your home’s architectural style. What works best for a Cape Cod won’t necessarily look right on a midcentury ranch home.
It’s also a good idea to look around your neighborhood and try to reflect the look that’s most common in surrounding homes. Coordinate your home’s roof and siding color.
Consult this list of matching roof and siding combinations:
● White siding looks good with almost any contrasting roofing color.
● Gray siding looks best with white shingles or dark grays, blues, greens, and blacks.
● Tan or beige siding looks best with black, brown, or dark blue or green
● Blue siding looks better with white, brown, black, or gray
CertainTeed Shingle Designs
Start by choosing the style of shingles that fits your home’s look and your budget. CertainTeed Landmark shingles are designed to resemble the dimensional look of authentic cedar shake. For a luxurious laminated shingle in the look of slate, choose Grand Manor shingles. For a more blended slate design, Belmont offers high contrast and rich hues.
● Landmark shingles: 18 colors including Cottage Red, Resawn Shake, Atlantic Blue, Pewter, and Heather Blend.
● Landmark Pro shingles: 12 colors including Max Def Pewter, Max Def Prairie Wood, and Max Def Driftwood.
● Grand Manor shingles: 8 colors including Georgian Brick, Sherwood Forest, Stonegate Gray, and Black Pearl.
● Belmont: 6 colors including Black Granite, Weathered Wood, Shenandoah, and Gatehouse Slate.
Financing a New Roof is Easy at J&J Roofing in Michigan
If you’ve been thinking about financing a new roof for your home, give us a call at J&J Roofing. We offer no interest and no payments for 12 months or 5-year loans at 6.99 percent APR.
Connect with a member of our team to schedule your roof inspection or learn about CertainTeed roofing options for your home. Give us a call at 586-445-6455 or contact us online today.